Re: ZXID-1.18 Released

Hi Sampo,
    Great news. I see that the binaries are available only for 32-bit ( I
downloaded the libzxidjni.so and could not load it using my 64-bit jdk).
Are there plans to provide the 64-bit versions as well?

-Karthik

--

<http://www.xtivia.com>  <http://www.virtual-dba.com/> <http://www.virtual-dba.com/><http://www.virtual-asa.com/>