Re: AllowCreate value is set as 1 instead of true

Karthik Sudarshan <ksudarshan@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi all,
>    I'm using the latest version of zxid and I notice that in the SAML Auth
> request (version 2.0), the AllowCreate value is being sent as 1, whereas
> the expected type is a xs:boolean, so the value should be set as "true".

XML specifications explicitly state that "1" means same as "true". I use
1 and 0 instead of true and false as they are just as specification
compliant, but more compact.

> If I explicitly set fc="true" in my hidden variable in the idpsel template,
> it is still sent as 1.

I squash any "true" to "1". No way to avoid this.

Does the IdP end have indigestion with this? That would be a bug
in the IdP.