AllowCreate value is set as 1 instead of true

Hi all,
   I'm using the latest version of zxid and I notice that in the SAML Auth
request (version 2.0), the AllowCreate value is being sent as 1, whereas
the expected type is a xs:boolean, so the value should be set as "true".

If I explicitly set fc="true" in my hidden variable in the idpsel template,
it is still sent as 1.

Can someone let me know how to ensure that this value is sent as "true"
instead of "1"?

Regards,
Karthik

--