DEFAULTQS configuration help

Hi all,
    I have downloaded the latest version of zxid (1.16) and compiled
against Apache 2.2  on Ubuntu to get the mod_auth_saml.so. I have
registered an IDP in my COT using the zxcot utility. I can see that in my
dropdown list on the IDP selection page as well.

I want to be able to bypass the IDP selection page and directly go to the
IDP login page. For that I used the DEFAULTQS configuration option and it
does not seem to work.

My option in the apache conf file for the <Location> is  as below:

DEFAULTQS=10https://<hostname>/<path>/metadata.xml

I tried to give this in the zxid.conf file as well, and that didn't work
either.

Can someone please suggest how to set this configuration correctly?

Regards,
Karthik

--

<http://www.xtivia.com>  <http://www.virtual-dba.com/> <http://www.virtual-dba.com/><http://www.virtual-asa.com/>