Re: Metadata parse problem BADMD - chars_parsed(0)

Hi,

my apologies for having bothered you with this. The error was not directly related to Net::SAML
but my perl script, which again was derived from the example script. I am using a web server running
under mod_fcgid which requires to use CGI::Fast for request handling. The failure to receive post data
was introduced by the way the simple example script from the module documentation reads POST data:

07 $qs = <STDIN> if $qs =~ /o=P/;

However, when using CGI (or CGI::Fast) this doesn't work and the string is always empty.
Using

while (my $q = CGI::Fast->new){ ## required by fastcgi
   $qs = $q->query_string() if $qs =~ /o=P/;;

 }

solved the problem. I would propose to add a similar script using CGI to the documentation, because
most people might use CGI in their perl web applications today.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Michael Dondrup