Re: Metadata parse problem BADMD - chars_parsed(0)

Is your IDP encrypting the SAMLResponse?
You can check the /var/zxid/log/rely directory and see if you see your
response from the IDP.

Aaron

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 1:48 AM, Michael Dondrup <michael.dondrup@xxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thank you very much for your responses. I have been debugging for some
> time,
> also following your suggestions . Please see my responses inline.
>
> Hope you can guide me further.
>
> Best
> Michael

------
The information contained in this email message and any attachment may be privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and permanently delete it from your computer and destroy any printout thereof.