zxidp.org certificate roll over

ZXIDP.org certificate is about to expire on 20130415. I have already
acquired a new certificate and even installed it on https interface.

But I have not updated zxidp.org SAML2 metadata yet.

Since some of the list members may be running SPs dependent on ZXIDP.org,
I wanted to give this prewarning. If I do not hear objections, I'll
probably roll the metadata over next weekend.

I would like to hear your suggestions on what is the least painful way
to do this.

How many of you had been monitoring the expiration and knew this was
going to happen soon?