Multiple compile errors on MacOS X (Lion)

Hi,
I have compiled zxid 1.11 under MacOS X Lion. I wish to use only the Net::SAML
perl module part of it.

I am using the gcc that comes with
XCode but have faced a series of compile errors. I was however able to
resolve
all errors (some warnings remain) through mostly minor changes in defines and
includes. I attach a patch file
with my changes and the resulting output of
$ make  TARGET=macosx

I tried to run make test as well but:
make: *** No rule to make target `t/wsp', needed by `test'.  Stop.

I didn't manage to run make all TARGET=macosx due to another error but I
stopped debugging things there.

Now I am a bit concerned that my resulting build would not really work despite
no compilation errors.
Could you have a look at my patches? Addition system information below:

$ uname -a
Darwin Confucius 11.4.2 Darwin Kernel Version 11.4.2: Thu Aug 23 16:25:48 PDT
2012; root:xnu-1699.32.7~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

$ gcc --version
i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658)
(LLVM build 2336.9.00)

Michael Dondrup
Postdoctoral researcher
Sea Lice Research Centre
Department of Informatics
University of Bergen
Thormxhlensgate 55, N-5008 Bergen,
Norway

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of zxidosxpatch.patch]