Re: Errors building zxid on fedora 15

Claude Lecommandeur <claude.lecommandeur@xxxxxxx> said:
>     Hello,
>
>     I'm trying to build zxid on Fedora 15. Apart from a few compilation warning, the build went OK,
>
>but make install cause this :

make install is an interesting one: there are many parts of install that depend
on how you (or fedora) choose to layout your web server, so it is difficult
to develop automatic install that works for everyone.

> $ make install
> cp default-cot/* /var/zxid/cot
> ===== Installing in /var/zxid/1.02 (to change do make install PREFIX=/your/path)
> mkdir -p /var/zxid/1.02 /var/zxid/1.02/bin /var/zxid/1.02/lib /var/zxid/1.02/include/zxid /var/zxid/1.02/doc
> cp zxmkdirs.sh zxcall zxpasswd zxcot zxlogview zxdecode zxencdectest zxcleanlogs.sh zximport-htpasswd.pl zximport-ldif.pl xml-pretty.pl diffy.pl smime send.pl xacml2ldif.pl mockpdp.pl env.cgi zxid-java.sh zxidatsel.pl zxidnewuser.pl zxidcot.pl zxiddash.pl zxidexplo.pl zxidhlo zxidhlo.pl zxidhlo.php zxidhlo.sh zxidhlo-java.sh zxidhlocgi.php zxidhlowsf zxidhrxmlwsc zxidhrxmlwsp zxididp zxidsimple zxidwsctool zxidwspcgi zxtest.pl zxsizeof /var/zxid/1.02/bin
> cp: cannot stat `diffy.pl': No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `smime': No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `env.cgi': No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `zxidwspcgi': No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `zxsizeof': No such file or directory
> make: *** [install] Error 1
>
>    "make smine" and "make zxsizeof" fixes part of the problem.

make zxidwspcgi

Perhaps my makefile is missing some dependencies.

>    Do I miss something ?

Indeed you are not having all the files. Sorry about that. The bug is that Manifest
file does not include env.cgi and diffy.pl

They are not show stoppers. For example you can use the pers/env.cgi instead.

Will bee fixed in next version. THanks for reporting.