mod_perl example

Hi Sampo (and everybody else)

Here is an example mod_perl implementation that uses the latest zxid 1.02.
I thought it would be helpful to include this in the zxid distribution as
another "hello world" example.

Additionally, I found a bug in zxid 1.02 that prints out a Location header
to stdout instead of return it as a response from simple_cf().  See
ZXIDHelpers.pm around line 191.  On condition o=C, simple_cf() prints the
Location header to stdout.  (Which doesn't work with mod_perl)  I just do a
condition for that state manually, and do a redirect.

Thanks, and let me know if anyone has questions!

--Cal