Seeking contract help with deploying a IdP initiated deployment

Hi guys,

We're deploying a project where we need users from an external company to be able to use our web application via SSO. We have successfully done SP-initiated deployments before but are having some problems doing it in reverse (IdP initiated). Is there anyone on this list that has successfully implemented a SSO implemented IdP-initiated project before that has some available contracting hours to help?

Thanks!

	-Shawn