Re: zxidservlet: Domain to get sso

Lara Cancela <lcancela.itt.android@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hello again,
>
> I want to ask too about the steps to run the zxidsrvlet.java(sso) or the
> zxidappdemo.java(appdemo)
> in the folder zxidservlet on Tomcat. I'm following the steps of the "9.3
> Running as servlet under Tomcat"
> in the file zxid-java.pd (ZXID-0.69) and I have a problem about this
> sentence:
>
> "N.B. You should make sure sp1.zxidsp.org resolves to the machine
> where you are running Tomcat, e.g. localhost (127.0.0.1)"
>
> Should I deploy the "zxidappdemo" as a "HelloWorld" servlet on the domain
> "localhost" or maybe deploy
> on the domain "sp1.zxidsp.org" ?? I don't know how to change of the tomcat
> domain ..I've thought changing
> the code of the zxidappdemo class and compile again, the change would be the
> next:
>
> public class zxidsrvlet extends HttpServlet {
>     static final String conf = "http://localhost:8080/sso";;

> }
>
> What must I do ?? Is this correct??

Both approaches work. Changing to localhost (or whatever the domain name of your
machine is) works and is ok.

If you want to use sp1.zxidsp.org, then you just edit your /etc/hosts to include
that (ask your local guru if you have doubts about how to edit /etc/hosts).

Tomcat in its default setup does not care what the domain name is so there is
no tomcat level configuration change either way.