Re: zxid-0.65 prerelease available

New implementation of mktime() appears to be working great!  The timestamps
are perfect now:

t  zxidsso.c:466 zxid_validate_cond     zx d ssof: NotOnOrAfter ok. Time to
expiry 300 secs. Our gettimeofday: 1286807872 secs, remote: 1286808172 secs
t  zxidsso.c:492 zxid_validate_cond     zx d ssof: NotBefore ok. Time from
validity 0 secs. Our gettimeofday: 1286807872 secs, remote: 1286807872 secs

Thanks for all of your help Sampo!

--Cal