[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
zxid-0.65 prerelease available
I will update the web page once I get some positive feedback.
Basically this fixes tolerance for InclusiveNamespaces that are not declared
and CRNL canonicalization.
Let me know your experiences.
- zxididp: added ID Mapper (to be used by Delegation Service)
- zxididp: added some aspects of People Service (to be used by Delegation Service)
- zxididp: added SSOS
- Added zxid_map_identity_token()
- Added zxid_set_delegated_discovery_epr()
- Added psobj encryption for privacy preservation of people referenced by ObjectIDs
- Added zxid_attach_sol1_usage_directive()
- Added WSC_LOCALPDP_OBL_PLEDGE config option
- Added WSP_LOCALPDP_OBL_REQ config option
- Added WSP_LOCALPDP_OBL_EMIT config option
- Added WSC_LOCALPDP_OBL_ACCEPT config option
- Shortened the before and after slops from 1 day to about 2 hours
- Improved zxid_get_fault_status() by adding a first level status code
- Added -at option to zxpasswd
- Fixed zxpasswd -l directory listing
- zxid_simple():: Added handler for resolving invitation
- Templatized idp selection
- Templatized POST screen
- WIN32CL (MSVC CL compiler) port can now create zxidjni.dll, callable from Java on Windows
- Fixed truncated log bug (premature nul termination) in zxlog.
- Added CANON_INOPT=1 option to ignore InclusiveNamespaces/@PrefixList as needed to work around Shib 2.1.5 IdP bug
- Added patch by Eric Rybinski for XML ENC padding problem reported by Sampo as OpenSSL bug 1067 back in 2005.
- Changed treatment of InclusiveNamespaces PrefixList to be more tolerant of undefined prefixes
- Fixed mktime(3) timezone bug, found by Cal