zxid 0.53 Net::SAML undefined symbols

Hi,

   When compiling Net::SAML module in the zxid 0.53 release, the resulting
object has three undefined zxid_* symbols which causes Net::SAML bootstrap
to fail:

$ make samlmod
$ cd Net; make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-Iblib/lib" "-Iblib/arch" test.pl
Can't load 'blib/arch/auto/Net/SAML/SAML.so' for module Net::SAML:
blib/arch/auto/Net/SAML/SAML.so: undefined symbol: zxid_idp_soap_dispatch at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
 at blib/lib/Net/SAML.pm line 11
Compilation failed in require at test.pl line 5.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at test.pl line 5.

$ nm -gC Net/blib/arch/auto/Net/SAML/SAML.so | grep " U " | grep zxid
         U zxid_idp_soap_dispatch
         U zxid_idp_soap_parse
         U zxid_sha1_file

Reviewing the zxid source, I see that these functions (or code where each
might be called) are currently disabled in compiler directives (#if
0...endif); thus, gcc excluded these symbols when bulding libzxid.  It
appears the SAML_wrap.c SWIG wrapper may be out of sync with the zxid lib.

I tried rebuilding SAML_wrap.c with:
   make cleaner; make dep ENA_GEN=1 && make cleany && make genwrap ENA_GEN=1
&& make all ENA_GEN=1

but it didn't exclude the three functions.  So I just manually commented
them out in SAML_wrap.c.  This appears to have resolved the issue.

Is there a simpler way to specify zxid symbols to skip when (re)generating
SWIG wrappers?

Thanks,
Eric