RE: Zxid call from matching service

Thomas Kirkham wrote:
> Hi Sampo,
>
>    To use zxid_wsp_validate() and zxid_wsp_decorate() I seem to need
> version 0.43. At the moment this does not compile. Do you know if there
> is a possible work around?

AS I said, do not give up just because of zxidhlowsf problem. Its easily
solvable by saying `touch zxidhlowsf' or by commenting out the offending
lines. If there are other compilation errors, I would like to know.

Also, there is the option of using the TAS3 binary packages. Is this
not desireable in your situation?

> Thanks,
>
> Tom

>>> zxidhlowsf.c:119: error: too few arguments to function
>>> 'zxid_mk_di_query'
>>> zxidhlowsf.c:120: warning: passing argument 4 of 'zxid_find_epr'