Re: ZXID-0.42 build error

> Thanks. Those two lines should read:
>
>   env->Body->Query = zxid_mk_di_query(cf, XMLNS_DAP, 0,0,0);
>   epr = zxid_find_epr(cf, ses, XMLNS_DISCO_2_0, 0,0,0, 1);
>
> Fix applied to the tree, will be in next release.

Changed those 2 lines (and similar changes in other files), and the
build went through OK.

> The whole zxidhlowsf has not been tested recently. Of the C programs
> the good ones to look at currently are zxidhrxmlwsc and zxidhrxmlwsp.
> Of course you should also study zxidappdemo.java and zxidwspdemo.java
> as well.

Doing that now, and I'll probably send you some question soon :-)

Brian

The SOA Gateway: The fastest way to access data.
www: http://www.soagateway.com
blog: http://soagateway.blogspot.com
Risaris Limited. CRO Number: 375055. Registered address is: 5 Carraig Glen, Cabinteely, Dublin 18, Ireland.