Re: ZXID-0.42 build error

Brian Reynolds wrote:
> Building this on openSuse 11.0, with gcc 4.3.1, I get:
>

> zxidhlowsf.c: In function bmainb:
> zxidhlowsf.c:119: error: too few arguments to function
> bzxid_mk_di_queryb
> zxidhlowsf.c:120: warning: passing argument 4 of bzxid_find_eprb makes
> pointer from integer without a cast
> zxidhlowsf.c:120: error: too few arguments to function bzxid_find_eprb
> make: *** [zxidhlowsf.o] Error 1

Thanks. Those two lines should read:

  env->Body->Query = zxid_mk_di_query(cf, XMLNS_DAP, 0,0,0);
  epr = zxid_find_epr(cf, ses, XMLNS_DISCO_2_0, 0,0,0, 1);

Fix applied to the tree, will be in next release.

The whole zxidhlowsf has not been tested recently. Of the C programs
the good ones to look at currently are zxidhrxmlwsc and zxidhrxmlwsp.
Of course you should also study zxidappdemo.java and zxidwspdemo.java
as well.