Re: ZXID-0.42 build error

Building this on openSuse 11.0, with gcc 4.3.1, I get:

zxidhlowsf.c: In function bmainb:
zxidhlowsf.c:119: error: too few arguments to function bzxid_mk_di_queryb
zxidhlowsf.c:120: warning: passing argument 4 of bzxid_find_eprb makes
pointer from integer without a cast
zxidhlowsf.c:120: error: too few arguments to function bzxid_find_eprb
make: *** [zxidhlowsf.o] Error 1

--

The SOA Gateway: The fastest way to access data.
www:B http://www.soagateway.com