ZXID-0.41 Windows Binaries: Please test

I have made a first Windows binary release in long time. It is not mature
yet and I lack means to test it myself. Therefore I am reaching to you
to get some testing.

Ideal tester would be someone who has already once installed zxid on
Linux so understands what is supposed to happen.

http://zxid.org/zxid-0.41-win32-bin.zip

Right now the package is gigantic because it includes all modules
in one package. In particular,

zxididp - Standalone IdP as CGI script. Should work in IIS and Apache.
zxidhlo - Standalone SP as CGI script. Should work in IIS and Apache.
zxidjava - SSO servlet (zxidsrvlet.class) and demoapp (zxidappdemo.class).
  should work under Tomcat. Experience under servlet containers
  other than Tomcat would be greatly appreciated.
zxcot, zxpasswd, etc.: command line maintenance utilities

The release was built using cross-compilation techniques with mingw
libraries. If you compile natively from source, I would appreciate
contributed binaries. I would especially appreciate binary mod_auth_saml
that would work in Windows Apache.