Re: net::saml

Ramamohan Rao Kommineni wrote:
> any help appreciated !

I am very busy at the moment, so sorry for slow reply.

> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Ramamohan Rao Kommineni <
> ramamohan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I went thru the available documentation, not able to figure.
>>
>> Please help me with couple of things
>>
>>  I have a certificate obtained trusted vendor . I need to do few things
>>
>> 1)   create SAML assestion using available data
>>           Authentication, attribute and authorization statements

You should try zxid_mk_a7n() (C API, in perl Net::SAML::mk_a7n(),
I believe).

>> Please tell me what subroutine I should use from net::saml
>>
>> 2) Need to encrypt above generate saml xml
>>
>> is net::saml is going to help with encryption or I need to use some
>> openssl
>> methods ?

You would use zxid_mk_enc_a7n().

In general, I advice you to study zxidpsso.c on how to use these
functions. I plan to publish this week a new release that fixes
several bugs in this code.

>> thanks for your help in advance

Never thank in advance as you never know if any help will be given.
Only thank if the reply was useful. That is much more rewarding than
the generic TIA.

--Sampo