Hank Lambert: Certification of Air Brake Technicians

Title: Hank Lambert: Certification of Air Brake Technicians

Hello All:  We are trying to find out what the requirements are in various states regarding certification of technicians or mechanics for maintenance of air brake systems on municipal road maintenance trucks.  Apparently 49CFR396.25 cites a federal standard, but we cant seem to access it.  We would appreciate any assistance.  Very best.  Hank

Henry R. (Hank) Lambert

Vermont Local Roads Program

(Vermont's LTAP)

Saint Michael's College